Progress, progress, on my stary quilt that I started on Sunday, although I am feeling the effects of too much work (in the day) and too much sewing (in the evening). But it is fun to work to a tight deadline as this quilt top needs to be finished by Friday.
I have found three fabrics — two flowery, one dark green — to make borders to bring it up to a nice lap size. The stars rather got their points snipped a little too much when I was squaring up the blocks to 8inches so I sewed them together with less than a quarter inch seam. Ooops. I hope they don’t pop… But although far from perfect, I think it works — and I am learning a lot doing it.
So now off to bed I go! Happy sewing, JJ.